Brief analysis of printing plate making process and quality control
1. Establish a standardized process for plate making, so as to make the plate making process as data-oriented and standardized as possible. 2. In accordance with the requirements of printing process, according to the enlargement of printing dots, dot compensation is carried out in the process of plate making to improve the printing quality and stability.
3. Reduce plate making errors and improve work efficiency (plate making efficiency and printing machine efficiency).
Printing plate making process and quality control Step 1: Document acceptance and storage 1. it must be placed in the specified folder, E:/ source unpublished file.
2. Do not delete or change at will Step 2: Document inspection 1. check whether the file name is consistent with the production order 2. Check whether the graphic content is consistent with the sample 3. Check whether the file size, specification and production order are consistent 4, check the bleeding, greater than or equal to 3 mm.
5. Check the color mode of the picture. The picture must be in CMYK mode before printing 6. Check whether the color number is consistent with the production order 7, check whether the file contains hidden graphics, lines, etc.
8. Indispensable fonts 9. The font must be cut in 10. check the barcode 11. Check whether the color number of the picture is consistent with the production order.
12. check whether ICC profile meets the requirements.
Step 3: imposition 1, the size of paper and format 2, according to the size of paper, graphics and text reasonable imposition.
3. Page order of books 4. Postpress folding method 5. Add printed measurement and control strips 6. Add printed measurement and control strips 7. Add bleeding: ≥3mm 8. Add bite: 10mm—12mm 6. Print marks and register crosshairs 7. Cut the line 8. The contour line (knife die line) must be removed when printing.
9. Save the imposition file Step 4: RIP is interpreted as a bitmap 1. select screening angle: main color plate: 45 degrees.
Normal: Y: 90 degrees, K: 75 degrees M: 45 degrees, C: 15 degrees 2. Dot shape: round 3. Number of screening wires: 175 wires/inch (lpi) 4. Screening method: amplitude modulation screening 5. Resolution: 2400 dpi 6. Color calibration: ensure that the output equipment outputs the same color 7. Trapping settings 8. Select printing curve, target curve and monson.
Step 5: CTP publishing 1. check the status of CTP plate making machine 2. Check the plate quality: the sand mesh is uniform 3. Check the condensing value: 95% 4. Focus value setting: 2420 5. Focus setting: 1090 6. Check the speed of the plate making machine: 800 rpm 7. Check the resolution: 2400dpi 8. Exposure time: 125s Step 5: developing 1. check the status of the developing machine 2. Concentration of developer: 95±5 ms/cm 3. The developer temperature is 25 1℃ 4. Development speed: 25s (25s(25s—30s) Step 6: Plate quality inspection 1, check the color code, measurement and control, etc.
2. Appearance: the layout should be flat, clean, free of scratches and dirty spots 3. Layout specifications, layout size, graphic size, bite size, bleeding size, hinge size, etc.
4, the color version of the picture and text is correct, not tilted, and the picture and text are checked positively and negatively 5. The content of the picture and text is correct, without defects, and the text is not incomplete or smeared 6, PS version of the graphic part of the field requirements are strong and not weak 7. Check that the multicolor printing plates are complete 8. Cutting lines and regular lines shall be thin, black and complete 9. Check that the product size must be larger than the finished product size, and the graphics and text exceed the cutting line 10. The outlets are full, complete, bright and clean, without damage, scratch, hollow and few burrs, etc.
11. 2% of the outlets must be reproduced, and 98% of the outlets cannot be burnt out 12, check the 50% network expansion rate compensation Step 7: Place and scrap printing plates …