Design of cladding material: What is the material of solid wood cladding often mentioned in interior decoration?
Under normal circumstances, when we do door panel decoration, we often use solid wood to cover the door panel. Some friends may not know “What is the material of solid wood cladding?” Next, I will answer for you!
1. What is the material of solid wood cladding?
Covered door panel, with density board as raw material, consists of a core board and four density frames. Among them, the frame is produced by 360-degree coating process. The frame of door panel covered with solid wood is oak wood (which belongs to the same tree as white oak and abounds in northeast China). Its wood structure is dense, extremely hard and easy to dry. Stable performance for a long time, rubber wood is the core of the middle substrate, which is environmentally friendly and durable; Solid wood covers the door panel, with the same material (imported original color film) on both sides.
Second, what are the advantages of covering door panels?
1. China imported Italian technology and door type (the base material was upgraded, the technology was improved by 360-degree package, and the performance was more stable), thus enjoying the market opportunities.
2. The substrate of door panel is newly upgraded to solid wood or multi-layer solid wood, which breaks the technology that only density substrate can be used for coating door panel and plastic door panel in history, realizes high-quality coating process, breaks through the new bottleneck of cabinet industry, and improves new competitiveness for your specialty store.
3. With the 360-degree full-coating framing process, the three-dimensional effect is stronger and the performance is more stable, which solves the world problem that the plastic door panel is easy to become warped.
4. The full-coating process makes the color inside and outside the door panel and cabinet body consistent, makes the overall effect display more beautiful, makes the selling point of the product more prominent, and increases the customer’s order placing rate, repeat rate and introduction rate, etc.
5. The corner of the sample cabinet hanging cabinet in the storefront is cut off to reveal the beauty of the base material, so that customers can see it at a glance and touch it with their hands, so that customers can have a natural aesthetic feeling that shines at the moment.
6. Unique simplicity and post-modern style allow cabinets to be integrated into various decoration styles.
7. The door is simple and stylish, so that your family can easily take care of hygiene and enjoy the fun of life when they are busy working.
3. What are the differences between coated door panels and molded plastic door panels?
1. The film compression plastic door panel adopts density compression board, and the coated door panel substrate is upgraded to solid wood substrate or multilayer substrate.
2. There are only 5 edges on the surface of the plastic door panel, which is covered by 360 degrees in all directions, and six sides are covered with the same color film, without gaps.
3. Melamine paper is used on the back of the plastic door panel, and the opposite colors cannot be consistent and the same color. There are gaps around, which are easy to become warped. The six sides of the coated door panel are all polymer color films of the same color.
4. Water-based glue is used for molded plastic door panels, which will open glue, lift up layers, bubble, crack, deform and so on when encountering water and tide. German aldehyde-free waterproof glue treatment is adopted for the solid wood covered door panel, which is fully covered at 360, with good sealing performance, and the door panel is isolated from air and water.